1/01/2011

Happy New Year with Schoolgirl Hwang Mi Hee (황미희)!



Happy New Year Everyone!

I know it's a little late; but better now than never!

This is an appreciation post for one of the cutest, sexiest, prettiest woman alive on the planet; Korean Model Hwang Mi Hee (황미희)!

I actually wanted to do a Video, and a Wallpaper to celebrate the New Year; but was too busy to finish all two items...

So enjoy this video that I made; credit where credit is due! (See the end of the video clip) :P

Thanks once again to Hwang Mi Hee (황미희)!

Sidenote: I showcased this song before; as lyrics in her Digital Painting Giveaways here.

This photo set is dated about 2 years back; but I think it's worthwhile to revisit the legendary 'schoolgirl theme' by Hwang Mi Hee!

Edit: Uploaded the higher-res video (138MB)(Done!)

Hwang Mi Hee (황미희)

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment